[vlc] Runtime Error, help please

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Wed Jul 8 10:05:14 CEST 2009

For my own, I put this folder in a 'temporary" folder a long time ago.
Or maybe I only moved one of its inner .dll files, I don't remember. But
if everything appears to work, don't touch anything more :)

By removing this folder, I think it allow the plugin to work with the
SYSTEM32 msvcrt*.dll instead of one local inside this folder. But I
don't know much.

Regards,
Anthony