[vlc] Stretch video to fill window

Michael Gehman mgehman at mac.com
Thu Jul 30 20:06:14 CEST 2009

Hi,
I use VLC on Mac OSX 10.5 and have enjoyed the feature under interface
-> Main Interfaces -> macosx -> stretch video to fill window.  This
feature worked on all VLC's to 0.86 and has failed to work since.  My
question is, will this ever work properly again or is this just a low
priority item that will get reintegrated at some point?  As it is I am
still using version 0.86 because I really like to be able to stretch
the screen without having to go into full screen mode.  Let me know
anything you can at your convenience.  Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely
Michael Gehman, D.O. FACP FIDSA
Chief - Division of Infectious Diseases
Guthrie Clinic
Sayre, PA
mgehman at mac.com
mgehman at stny.rr.com
mgehman at gmail.com

A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bicycle.
     By: Anonymous