[vlc] BUg with VLC

M. Brian Palmer embp123 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 06:28:25 CET 2009

Hello:

I love your Video player except for a fairly annoying and significant bug I
seem to be experiencing. When I am in fullscreen mode the control bar
appears as expected for several days and then no longer appears. I must then
leave fullscreen mode to access this control bar. I reinstalled the
application once and it fixed the problem temporarily, but once again the
control bar has permanently vansihed from fullscreen mode after several days
of normal function. I do realize that I need to move the mouse over it to
make it appear, and I have tried reboots, but all to no avail.

I am running a legitimate and up to date XP Home OS.

Thanks for listening.

P.S. Don't make me go back to Windows Media Player!!! : )

--
M. Brian Palmer
embp123 at gmail.com

"The goal of every institution striving to help people should always be to
obviate the need for its own existence" eM, the unknown philosopher