[vlc] Features Request: VLC Firefox-Plugin

Sascha 'saigkill' Manns samannsml at directbox.com
Sat Mar 7 17:08:32 CET 2009

Hello Mates,

first of all, i would like to say thank you very much for the VLC Media
Player. It is a great Software.

But i have an feature Request for upcoming Versions. I am seeing very
often Streams (mp4) for Talks and so on. But i muss an Function for
stop/play the Stream. I would like to have it in the Context-Menü (right
Mouseklick) inside the Window.

Wish you many joy...
--
Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Marketing Team (Weekly News)
openSUSE Build Service
Web: http://saschamanns.gulli.to
Blog: http://lizards.opensuse.org/author/saigkill

DISCLAIMER: Please note that in accordance with the German law on data
retention, information on every electronic information exchange with me
is retained for a period of six months.
http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de
http://www.ccc.de