[vlc] Problem loading multiple videos/audio(s) in order...

Elliott Cooper eacooper at austincollege.edu
Mon Mar 23 03:35:08 CET 2009

Hi, my name is Elliott, and I've been having a problem with the VLCPlayer version 0.9.2.0. I use a Toshiba Satellite Laptop running Windows XP, and I use Panasonic RP-HS43 headphones. My problem, which has always happened ever since I downloaded this version of VLC in February, is that I can't choose the order of the files I want to play. It randomly puts the files I choose, regardless of the order I choose them in, either in front or in back of the other files chosen. It happens when I play .avi, .mkv, .ogm, .wmv, .m4a, whatever I choose. It doesn't matter if I choose them one by one, or in a group, it just puts them in a completely random order.

I hope you can resolve this somehow, or maybe it was fixed in a newer version. On my old laptop I used an earlier version of the VLC player and it worked fine, and this problem never happened at all.

Elliott