[vlc] urgent problem

PRAKASH DISTRIBUTORS metalmen at airtelmail.in
Mon Mar 23 12:40:20 CET 2009

Dear VLC Team

I have tried to search your website for last 3 days but could not find a reply to my problem. Pls help me.

I downloaded free version from the net. Whenever I used to save any file on my computer, it used to ask me the folder name where I wanted to save the VLC/WMV file.

In the same window there was an option  box which said " always ask me to save ". By mistake I unchecked this box.

Now whenever I save any file it automotically saves the file in last saved folder.

THIS IS VERY TROUBLE SOME FOR ME

I WANT MY COMPTUER TO ALWAYS ASK ME BEFORE SAVING ANY VLC/WMV FILE.

HOW CAN I DO THIS

AMOL