[vlc] urgent problem

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Tue Mar 24 23:27:30 CET 2009

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

> In the same window there was an option  box which said " always ask me
> to save ". By mistake I unchecked this box.

Do you have any important settins to loose ?

In Preferences dialogs you can Reset al settings AFAIR.

You can also try to open in Notepad VLC's settings (like c:\Documents and
Settings\L-user\Application Data\vlc\vlcrc) and search for that setting
there.

However i cannot find that checkbox, you're say about.
OTOH i only play local video, that is already on my PC, maybe that makes
save dialog a bit other, who knows.

--
Используется революционный почтовый клиент браузера Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/