[vlc] full screen "itch"

Arie Hoofddorp picturethis73 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:18:56 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

First of all: keep up the good work with VLC. I love it!

Then here is my bug:

I have two monitors and I like to watch a movie on monitor X but then I move VLC to that monitor, and double-click for full screen, it automatically switches to monitor Y.

Also, when I double-click for full screen on monitor Y, it is fullscreen on monitor Y. So it seems that is will only play full-screen on 1 of the two monitors. I can't get it to go full-screen on the "other" woman...

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Pete