[vlc] New version 09.9 problems

Raphael Koumeri planet at skypro.be
Fri May 8 11:17:01 CEST 2009

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have been using the VLC quite some time now(in a Vista environment)
 , and I keep updating it and I was very satisfied. It is indeed a
programme with very good possibilities.

However I am sorry to say but the latest version , 09.9
can not be installed , I get the message for missing dll.
so I  have to go back and reinstall the 09.8a which is much more stable .
(although recently this version also sometimes does not directly work on
the file , but you shoul first open the programme and then ask it to
open a file)

I thank you in advance for your advise

--

Raphael Koumeri

Director Brussels Office

PLANET S.A
NEW ADDRESS
19, Av. des Arts
B-1210 Bruxelles

Tel +32 2 2302192
Fax +32 2 2304908
GSM +32 475 279737
email: rkoum at planet.gr
website www.planet.gr

Disclaimer:
This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any
action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete
the transmission.  Although the sender endeavors to maintain a
computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages
resulting from any virus transmitted.
Thank You.