[vlc] problems

Tim Straight tastraight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:31:36 CET 2009

*Old English Proverb: He who can, does - he who can't do teaches or runs his
mouth*.

You have much to learn, dude. You obviously think you know all there is to
learn but I really don't think so, this is why you run your smart mouth when
you can't answer a user's simple question, if you don't know the answers to
the user's problem, then say so rather than make smartass remarks in an
attempt to make him sound like a dumbass..

-Tim