[vlc] problems

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Nov 3 08:50:01 CET 2009

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 14:36:13 +0800, Tim Straight <tastraight at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Not all these folks are technically oriented, some are simply searching
for
> a solution to a need or problem, while others obviously have a problem
> with the language... this is what *technical support* is all about. If
one
> doesn't enjoy their *volunteer* work then perhaps they shouldn't be doing
> it?

Yeah, good idea. I will do like most other people here and stop wasting my
precious *unpaid* time ever answering questions on this mailing list.

I am sure that will be a great improvement from the user's perspective.
Besides, you will answering instead, right?

French proverb: Only he who does nothing breaks nothing.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont