[vlc] [videolan] ask for VLC

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Tue Nov 3 15:12:56 CET 2009

Hi,

On windows, you should be able to create a shortcut as a fast access for
a stream.
I would suggest you to copy VLC desktop shortcut and modify it (shortcut
properties) to add the stream URL after vlc program name.

I have not tested it (not using Windows) but shortcut target should
looks like this after modification:
"C:\Progra~1\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" rtsp://server-vod/file

Regards,
Anthony