[vlc] Skinning under MacOSX

Roman Schlikow roman.schlikow at web.de
Tue Nov 3 15:21:44 CET 2009

Hello VLC-team,

I'm a Design student from cologne and working actually on Interface Designs. For that reason I want to create an easy-to-use/intuitive skin for your great player that's really mighty, but difficult to use. Unfortunately your MacOSX version doesn't support skinning - why?

 Why can Windows-user customize their players while Mac-users can't? Under Windows the skins are built upon graphics and an XML-file. Why the same system can't be used under Mac?

Hope, you will add this nice feature in one of the next versions :)

Greetings from Germany,
Roman