[vlc] problems

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Nov 5 08:58:58 CET 2009

   Hello,

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 22:09:49 +0100, gonzague <gonzagueddr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, and first thank you for taking care of this list, i'm a simple
> user and you've realy help me.
> I've been watching this topic for some days and i could not understand
> your reactions.
> I mean this guy do not even say "hi", it have cost 2 letters more !!!

I readily admit to sloppiness as regards politeness forms. Then again,
different people have different standards. Where I live, my colleagues
won't even say hello to me in the morning, and that's considered *normal*,
not impolite.

On the other hand, from *my* perspective, asking dumb questions is impolite
because it's wasting my and many other's people time for selfish purpose.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont