[vlc] problems

gonzague gonzagueddr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:09:49 CET 2009

Hi all, and first thank you for taking care of this list, i'm a simple
user and you've realy help me.
I've been watching this topic for some days and i could not understand
your reactions.
I mean this guy do not even say "hi", it have cost 2 letters more !!!
This is not the first list i suscribed, and i'll never send a mail
without saying hi, please, thanks.
We should  say this for everything, it's a minimum when you're asking
something to someone, mostly if you don't know him, mostly if you don't
pay him.
Shall i remind you that the original message was only "Certain movie
downloaded from LimeWire cannot be played  Why?", even the subject means
nothing !!!
It is uncredible, impolite, and it hurts me, and if i were Mr
Denis-Courmont, i would have been very niceless, and used stars (***)
for answering ...

Ok , i'm sorry for my english that is quite poor, but after 11 answers
to this topics, i can not help but saying this.

Chears, regards, take care, and above all, thanks for existing.

Gonzague

ps : * Byron , many who teaches can, as some talks !