[vlc] VLC Minimized...

Robert Hopkins rhopkins at hdcusa.com
Thu Nov 12 17:36:18 CET 2009

Hey!

Thanks for the great product.  Just a heads up:  I am using your player as an mp3 player and I have a problem.

Via the options I have mistakenly set the player to be minimized to the systems tray and I also set the player to "not" be on the task bar.  Now I have no way of bringing the player back up to the menu system...  I can only right click on the player for next/previous etc.  You need to add an option to the right click of the tray icon to restore the menu system...

If you reply please send to rhopkins1195 at yahoo.com  We have an email white list in place on our domain.

Thanks and Regards,

Robert Hopkins
President and CEO
Hopkins Distribution Company
Public Site: www.hdcusa.com
Client Site: www.hdcusa.net
Phone: 775-829-4440
Fax: 775-332-3983

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named in this email. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Hopkins Distribution Company, 1195 Trademark Dr, Reno, Nevada 89521