[vlc] Timeline ( Time slider ) for long title in DVD

Đỗ Minh Quân doquan0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:02:16 CET 2009

English is not my native language. Please sympathize for my poor writing
I am watching a long film on my DVD. This DVD has two titles. Each title
lasts 5 hours and has 10 chapters. For example, when I want to watch some
romantic scenes in chapter 2 (title 1) and 18 (title 2), it is difficult for
me to adjust the timeline ( time slider ) to the above scenes, because the
timeline always shows the time of the title ( 05:00:00 ).
How can I change the timeline to force it to show the time of each chapter
(around 30 minutes) ?
(Windows XP SP3, VLC Player 1.0.3)
Thanks a million for your response

--