[vlc] version 1.0.1 GUI

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Sat Oct 10 12:00:37 CEST 2009

On Friday 09 October 2009 02:22:47 Konstantin, you wrote:
> * in full screen mode there is no way to get to any controls without
> leaving the full screen. I was not able to change the volume, for example,
> or move the position forward or backward. There is only a popup menu.

We have had a fullscreen controller ever since version 0.9.0. You need to use
the Qt4 interface.

> Thank you for the great work. But please please please do not break what
> has already been working.

We have published the first test versions for 0.9.0 15 months ago. Since then
we have released 14 versions, not counting release candidates. Don't you think
you're a bit late to report bugs?

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont