[vlc] Ploblem with VLC Mozilla Plugin and VLC Player

Sergey Jan ser-jan at yandex.ru
Wed Oct 21 19:18:28 CEST 2009

Hello,

Thank you for your great software, I'm very impressed with supported functionality.
I'm using VLC Mozilla Plugin for displaying video (mov, mpg, ...) in Firefox and VLC Player from command line for playing mp3 audio files.
And I have a little problem that files do not play till the end, video and audio stop 1 or 2 seconds earlier than the end.
My OS is OpenSuse 11.1
I've tried to install different versions of VLC, but no luck :(

Can you help me?
I have a friend who asked help (with other problem) about 1 year ago and the VLC team helped him for $30.
If my problem fix needs money, please say how much.

What extra information you need to help me?

I'll be very happy if you answer this letter.

Best regards,
Khachatryan Sergey,
Software engineer