[vlc] breaks or cracking of sound

reubenbsr reubenbsr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:30:01 CEST 2009

I have recently subscribed to this list, and also to the VLC forum. I have
read lots of messages from both with questions and problems. What I don''t
read are that many solutions. My own question in the forum has exactly ZERO

I know VLC is a volunteer project and not all concerns can be addressed. But
my observation so far is that what is otherwise an excellent application is
rather badly handicapped by lack of adequate support for the problems many
people are experiencing.

ReubenB