[vlc] Autostart with looü

Pixel fotos at korps-uto.ch
Thu Sep 24 15:31:59 CEST 2009

Hi Mike

you should run this command:

$PATH_TO_VLC --loop $PATH_TO_MP3_FILE

After ajusting the to paths, save your Line to a file called
"mp3starter.bat". For testing purposes, you can double-click the file.
If everything works, copy the file to the Folder "Startup" (on a german
windows "Autostart") in the startmenu (drag&drop).

Regads

PS: all commandline options are available here:
http://wiki.videolan.org/VLC_command-line_help