[vlc] Problème avec dernières versions VLC (2)

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Sep 25 11:58:24 CEST 2009

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:54:23 -0700 (PDT), Tony Anecito
<adanecito at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for all the references you can add one more:
>
> http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=65564
>
> Seems a serious problem with vlc to support http streaming. Like others I
> am very surprised the team does not fix these issues especially since a
fix
> was offered and it worked in earlier versions.

I don't like your insinuations, and I cannot say you have been contributing
much to actual VLC development. That is not how open-source works. If a fix
for a real problem had been posted on vlc-devel, I think it would have been
taken.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont