[vlc] Problème avec dernières versions VLC (2)

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 18:32:10 CEST 2009

Hi Remi,

I understand your concern.

I am not sure if you read all the links provided by Patrick. Here is the one where it states the writer posted a fix and went into great detail where in the code it might be fixed and later he monitored what he could to see if was applied and his last statement he was wondering why it was not applied and he never got feedback.

http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63235

Addtionally if you were to talk to the old JVLC team I spent over 6 months in the evenings working on jvlc/windows vlc code fixing bugs so java bindings could be used with vlc. Even though I never recieved acknolegement from the team overall I did from the jvlc developers which was good enough for me.

There was also a forum posting Patrick pointed out where the user was wondering why no response from the vlc team and another where someone (perhaps vlc developer?) did respond and say chances are the issue would never be fixed that the problem was known but would end up in "bug paradise".

I hope that answers your questions.
-Tony