[vlc] VLC Media Player problem

Ethan Fellows ethan.fellows at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 00:26:22 CEST 2010

I;ve been having a problem with VLC the last week or so. After every two or
three files I open, VLC causes the video's brightness to go down to about
zero, making the video impossible to see, while the audio is still running
fine. This also happens if the video freezes and I try to close VLC. The
only solution I've found to this is reinstalling it after every three or so
uses, which at this point is becoming annoying. This issue can occur while
I'm playing any file or file type as well.  The problem persists
continuously until I reinstall VLC.
I've tried using versions 1.03 and 1.05, I'm running Windows XP, and I have
an Intel Atom Processor if that helps.
Thanks!
--
Mouse: Did you ever eat Tastee Wheat?
Switch: No, but technically, neither did you.