[vlc] Speed control options

Jason Thompson amishsmurf at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 15:02:47 CEST 2010

Dear Videolan,

                       I recommend your player and use it instead of the 20 other players that seen to always need a codec or plug in to be loaded to play or doesn't support the format.

My question is to ask if you can add a speed option to player. I watch a lot of martial arts videos and would like the ability to slow video down to catch what is being taught. And or option to speed video up.

Plus to ask is there options to + or -  audio to sink with video. Lets say you downloaded a video or streaming and some one some how loaded up to internet that the audio is out of sync.  Or audio gradually becomes out of sink no matter if pause video and wait and hit play again.

Thankful,
- Jason Thompson

(\__/)
(='.'=)