[vlc] A problem with a playlist - a little bug

Daszkam daszkam at go2.pl
Thu Aug 12 20:44:30 CEST 2010

Hello,
I've found a bug but cannot figure out how to use The Bug Report Thing, so I'm writing this mail.
When I try to save a playlist, there is a wrong extension and I can't open it properly. It shows *.xpsf instead of *.xspf. I cant't open it unless I change the extension on my own by editing the filename.
I've made a screenshot visible here: img225.imageshack.us/img225/2250/bugz.png
I use of course the newest version and haven't changed anything in settings.
Thanks in advance.
Looking forward to having this bug fixed.
~Daszkam