[vlc] Bugs in VLC Media Player Version 1.1.2

Tim-Simeon Bittner tim-simeonbittner at web.de
Sat Aug 14 15:17:01 CEST 2010

  Hello,
I`ve found some bugs in the new version of VLC 1.1.2 German

1. I can not open files with the option "open folder"  in  Menu Medien.
Always if I select one folder and press OK this error-window open

2. If I want to open a Audio-CD the VLC Media Player always crash
without any message.

3. If I want to activate the visualism "Goom" the VLC Media Player crash
without any message.

I dont know why these errors happen, but they I`ve tested the VLC Media
Player on different Systems with Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack3.

I`ve added a system report of this computer. (Sorry but I`ve got only a
german one).
I didnt have internet at home so I can check my E-Mails only every 2
weeks If you have questions.

Thanks,
Tim-Simeon Bittner

PS: My englisch isn`t as good as it should be.