[vlc] [enquiry] - VLC media player 1.1.2-win32: Crashed at 1st time play

SATSA Projects SATSA_Projects at satsa.co.za
Sun Aug 15 15:39:10 CEST 2010

Good day,

  I've downloaded and installed the latest version of VLC media player.

  When I activated the desktop icon as created during the installation
process, I get the message "VLC media player just crashed. Do you want
to send a bug report to the developers team?". You most probably have
more than one copy of this report.

  Please advise, and please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Kind regards

ANNELIE BARKEMA

cell  +27 (82) 497 4403
fax  +27 (86) 686 2057
eMail   projects at satsa.co.za <mailto:prprojects at satsa.co.za>
PO Box 786321, Sandton, 2146, South Africa

"I would rather have 1% of 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own
effort"  - John Paul Getty (the world's 1st billionaire)

CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This message contains specific, confidential or proprietary information
for exclusive use by the individual/entities to whom/which it has been
addressed. If you or your company is not the intended recipient kindly
notify the sender immediately. Any use or dissemination of the contents
of this message is strictly prohibited.

The content of this message does not constitute a commitment or an offer
by the Annelie Barkema, except where expressly provided for in a written
agreement. Any views and/or opinions expressed by the sender do not
necessarily represent those of Annelie Barkema.

Annelie Barkema do not accept liability or legal responsibility for the
contents of this message nor any errors in or omissions to the content
of electronically generated communications, or any loss or damages
howsoever caused, arising as a result of reliance on the contents or
unauthorised use thereof. Should verification be required, kindly
request the sender to do so.

Annelie Barkema have taken steps to ensure that this message is free
from computer viruses, but the responsibility of detection and
prevention lies solely with the recipient. Annelie Barkema does not
warrant the integrity of the data transmitted, nor that it has not been
corrupted nor previously intercepted and/or tampered with.