[vlc] horrible bug

Dave Lasc davelasc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 13:16:16 CEST 2010

Unfortunately, I cannot find the old version that worked perfectly. I had to
reinstall windows and downloaded the last version.

so far, you should remove the add on your site "plays everything", as it
currently plays nothing!!!!

whenever i try to play something, I get a pop up "building font cache". WHY?
it takes half an hour before it can play anything, in case your computer
does not crush because of overheating (uses all possible resources). I had
to crush it in the task manager.
FYI, I don't use any files that have subtitles and it happens EVERY time
when I want to play something (even music). so, it's not only after the
first run.
as this is a major current problem, I tried visiting your forum, but the
search box does not work!!!!

what's going on... please, please, let us download the old version, as this
one sucks.

best,

dave from bosnia