[vlc] new vlc player download

jennifer Matteson speak2jenni at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 19:48:33 CET 2010

Hello,
Thank you for the great media player that we have in vlc media player.  It has
been an excellent tool and I am grateful to have it available.  I was seeking to
install the updated and improved player that was most recently released.  I was
able to download and use the wizard to uninstall my old vlc player.  But I kept
receiving an error about it not being able to write disk c: on my windows vista
os hp pavilion 2500dv laptop.  I attempted the install four or five times and
skipped a few files in the install process.  I attempted it with the mozilla
plug-in and without to no avail.

I then decided to re-install the old vlc media player from my downloads list as
I did not want to be without the program available for use for my media needs.
The original download installed immediately.

I was wondering if there was a bug? Is there a fix that would enable me to
install the vlc-1.1.5-win32 program?

Thank you again for all of your efforts.  They are greatly appreciated.

Jennifer

The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be
quietness and confidence forever."  Isaiah 32:17

"KINDNESS IS POWER"