[vlc] Subtitle placement/size

PesoMemo PesoMemo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 00:23:42 CET 2010

1. Has anyone gotten their subtitles to move into the black area below
the picture rendering rectangle (above the console control bar), and
if so how ?

I've tried using a negative offset and such, but so far no luck.

2. Also, I can control the size of subs from .srt file using the
'Font size in pixels' on the 'Text renderer' page, but can you
also control the font size from .sub files, and if so, how ?

Thanks for my favorite player and a great Holiday season to all, Bill.

VLC 1.1.4, Windoze XP Pro