[vlc] Comment on newest version

Patti Campbell shenvalterr2 at cox.net
Sun Dec 26 23:35:57 CET 2010

Hi,

I deleted my old version of VLC media player and downloaded the newest
version yesterday.  I wanted to let you know that the older version did some
things better.

I compete in dog agility, and like watching clips of our training sessions
in slow motion.   It helps when I can copy a portion of a training session
to show my trainer in slow motion.  This is putting the video in slow motion
and then using the record button to save part of a video in slow motion.
The older version (13?) did a great job of this.  The newer version doesn't
really start capturing the video when you think it is, or ending when you
think it is---there seems to be some sort of delay.  I actually wish I
hadn't uninstalled my older version when I saw you had a new version out
there.  I'm sorry I changed what I had because it doesn't work very well any
more.  L

I thought you might want to know about this.

Thanks!

Patti