[vlc] vlc player languages

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Feb 3 18:36:28 CET 2010

	Hello,

Le lundi 1 février 2010 01:01:45 Gabriel Artigue, vous avez écrit :
> I understand what you say.
> However, I wasn't seeking help in having an Occitan version of your
> software, but was offring myself to translate your (great, by the way)
> software into Gascon.
> You show to have little understanding of what the raport of Gascon is
                                                    ^^^^^^
If you prefer to translate directly from American English to Gascon, then you
can do so. The base .po file is there:
http://altair.videolan.org/~videolan/l10n/oc@gascogne.po

Christophe was just pointing out that you could use the Occitan translation as
a *basis* for the Gascon translation. We are engineers, not linguists. So it's
up to you.

> to Occitan or other neighbouring linguistic varieties.

> Please tell me if you'd prefer for me to stop sending e-mails to you.

There is no need to get angry.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/