[vlc] VLC media player 1.0. 5 (your authorisation )

Tiziana Sganga tsganga at edmaster.it
Mon Feb 15 12:01:11 CET 2010

To attention Press office

  Dear sirs,

 Few months ago   (  2009, November 25 ) I ask you  a permission to use you
software VLC media player 1.0.3” and you gave us the authorisation. Now  we’
d like to publish in the covermount  CD N.9  of our magazine    INTERNET
ANCH’IO   (N. 84 )   ( by Edizioni Master Spa) your   software “VLC media
player 1.0. 5”.

Is always a need for your new permit or is even the above?

 I’m looking for your kind reply as soon as possible.

Thanks for your  cooperation

Tiziana

Tiziana Sganga

Segreteria di Redazione

Anch’io fotografo, Film Review, La mia Barca-  ( AREA SPORT)

 Edizioni Master S.p.A.

Sede legale : C/da Lecco, 64 - 87036 Rende (CS)

tel. +39 0984 8319294 fax +39 0984 8319225

Sede secondaria: Via Ariberto, 24 - 20123 Milano

tel. +39 02 831213 fax +39 02 83121330

www.edmaster.it - www.film-review.it