[vlc] VLC

Rod Ressler rressler at columbus.rr.com
Mon Feb 15 14:13:26 CET 2010

VLC has been a great media player. I first began using it whenever my "other
media player" had trouble with a particular clip, but I soon began using VLC
exclusively. The quality and features quickly won me over.

It does not feel right criticising a free product, but the latest version
(1.0.5) is not really working well. Whenever I use fast forward or the
slider to position to a specific place, I get false colors, pixelation, and
ghost images. This did not use to happen. Is there something I should set or
something I should be doing? Thanks!

Rod