[vlc] Question

Antonio Maritan - [Protec] ma at protec.it
Fri Feb 26 14:41:06 CET 2010

Dear Sirs,

I'm enjoing very much with your VLC player in my professional video production activity, but I've the following question. When I convert an .AVI file into Blue Disc format, the output consists of two separated files: the video .M2V file and the asociated .AAC audio file.
How can I reproduce the two synchronized files?
I tried to play by VLC the video file, selecting the option that should provide the synchronization function with another selectable extra-media file, but it seems not working: maybe I mistake something, but I don't know what...
The .M2V file runs fine alone, as well as the .AAC file, but I'm not able to play them simultaneously.
I'm using VLC Player ver. 1.0.3. Goldeneye, running on MS-Windows XP Pro platform, that implements tha Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium CS4 and the Sorenson Squeeze 6.0 Pro to convert the produced .AVI files into other formats (as .M2V + .AAC).
Please, have you got any suggestion to give me?

Thanks a lot, with my best compliments.
Antonio Maritan