[vlc] DCCP support on the client side on VLC-0.9.10

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Sat Jan 2 19:11:02 CET 2010

	Hello,

Le samedi 2 janvier 2010 06:17:10 Jue Wang, vous avez écrit :
> In the error log I attached before, dccp was refused twice while trying to
> connect to port 5004 at localhost. Is it because
> DCCP_RESET_CODE_NO_CONNECTION or DCCP_RESET_CODE_CONNECTION_REFUSED has
>  been set here?

How about you check that yourself? How are *we* supposed to know what happened
inside *your* computer?

> And what can possibly invoke that?

Your kernel.

> My kernel version is 2.6.25-2-386.

Why ask a question if you know the answer.

> Is there some setting I should check to make the system allow
> dccp connecting to certain ports?

No, this is automatic just like TCP and SCTP. And this has nothing to do with
VideoLAN's mailing lists.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://git.remlab.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc-courmisch.git;a=summary