[vlc] DCCP support on the client side on VLC-0.9.10

Jue Wang jue_w at mit.edu
Sat Jan 2 05:17:10 CET 2010

I read some previous posts. *
http://www.mail-archive.com/dccp@vger.kernel.org/msg02535.html*<http://www.mail-archive.com/dccp@vger.kernel.org/msg02535.html>

In the error log I attached before, dccp was refused twice while trying to
connect to port 5004 at localhost. Is it because
DCCP_RESET_CODE_NO_CONNECTION or DCCP_RESET_CODE_CONNECTION_REFUSED has been
set here? And what can possibly invoke that? My kernel version is
2.6.25-2-386. Is there some setting I should check to make the system allow
dccp connecting to certain ports? Any help is appreciated. Thank you so
much!

Cheers,
Jue