[vlc] AUDIO OUTPUT NOT COMING

చిన్న మీవాడు ఎపుడు మీ మనసులో j jvramana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 03:16:38 CET 2010

HI
               This is ramana I am Using VLC media player in windows 7
recently I am updating the Software VLC Media player 1.0.3 from VLC 0.8 from
that time on words  I am not getting sound from my devise wile playing in
vlc media player and also I can play sound from other players like
windows Media player and iTunes and all.I can play video through it but I
can't get sound from it,so again I roll back to old version but I am not
getting any sound so please give me the solution for it

Thanking you

Your's

JVRamana