[vlc] 1.0.3 bug report

Bob Hurt truhbob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:19:59 CET 2010

I downloaded a streaming video file from youtube with vlc.  When I tried
moving the time position with the mouse forward into the music video, vlc
forced it back to the beginning.  Real player did not do that.  It allowed
me to move the time position anywhere I liked.

Also, I was able to download a stream from redtube.com with realplayer and
save it as a file, but not able to do it with the stream from net feature in
vlc.  Another bug.  vlc also would not let me move the time position in the
file.

Both streams are flv.