[vlc] fullscreen interface

jay jjay3333 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:31:58 CET 2010

i love your player. it really is great and i think its wonderful how a few
versions ago you finally added fullscreen controls, however there are still
a few problems with this feature and i think it needs to be worked on some
more until it is perfected. One problem I'm noticing is that when the video
is at a 4:3 aspect ratio and the fullscreen interface overlaps moving video,
it tends to flicker and gets interference from the video and it's definitely
not stable. if the fullscreen interface controls are perfected on upcoming
releases, then i think you'll have an even better player, the perfect
player. thats the only thing i see that is lacking, please email back if you
need me to clarify the problems i am seeing while using the VLC player, if
this is a known issue i could be more specific in an effort to more easily
identify the exact problem. thank you so much for the work you are doing, it
is much appreciated. thanks