[vlc] Registry editing

Nemanja Radevic nemanja at radevic.com
Thu Jan 28 19:40:53 CET 2010

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I would like to know if you could give me details if it is possible to Have
a Video Wallpaper as Desktop Background

I know it is ... what i actually need to know is if the whole procedure of
making it to work with desktop background you could give me the registry
editing files in .reg format

For example:

   1. *Settings->preferences->video->output modules->Directx->**enable the
   wallpaper mode  *
   2. *Settings->preferences->Interface->Main Interfaces->wxWidgets**->remove
   taskbar tick and systemtray tick(this wayit will run in the background)**
   *
   3. *A way to run my favorite video on start up without any user
   interaction*

*Kind regards*
*Nemanja Radevic
*