[vlc] Streaming question

Biff Smith biff at poseidon-sports.com
Mon Jul 12 08:35:09 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I am currently trying to use this website -   http://wireless.host-ed.net

I am a Mac user and have not been able to follow the on screen instructions
regarding the check boxes and setup that is requires to get VLC to run with
this site ?
I live in Greece and being able to use this sit would mean I can watch BBC
coverage of the Formula 1 (very important to me) !!!!

I have installed VLC on many PC¹s and also run it as my main movie player on
my own Mac.  Its very easy to get the website running on a PC but have
failed in several attempts to get the streaming on my Mac working :(

Hope you can help me xxx

Regards

Chris

  C. Smith & A. Edmonds