[vlc] ver. 1.1

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Wed Jul 14 00:22:33 CEST 2010

В письме от Mon, 12 Jul 2010 06:55:21 +0400, Péter Tófalvi
<tofalvip at gmail.com> сообщал:

one random shot into dark is to upgrade that VC Runtime -
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.videolan.vlc.general/17882
Try also updating Direct X from the ink in that message.

No one reported if he tried and if it made any difference though.

Nor anyone (you are third with such an error AFAIR) discussed softwware
and hardware configuration.

Personally for me it runs fine on XP/Vista/Win7 32 buit and win7 64-bit

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/