[vlc] VLC Crash

axel piececraft axel_piececraft at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 02:40:03 CEST 2010

I would like to report a problem with the VLC. While a video file is playing or being paused and the laptop goes to sleep mode, VLC crashes after it the computer is opened. I usually close my screen when i transfer from one place to another and its a hassle to locate what part i am watching. This problem never occured on my previous VLC versions.

Below are VLC information:
VLC media player 1.1.0

OS
Windows XP

you can email me at axel_piececraft at yahoo.com if you need further details.

VLC is used not only by myself but my colleagues as well. It can play a wide variety of videos from mp's to 3gp's and vob's. So, I dont need to transfer from one player to another.

Regards,

Fonz