[vlc] VLC Bug

Richard rt10k at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 09:10:13 CEST 2010

VLC is AWESOME! Excellent work!

Bug: When I play videos in VLC on full screen, piped out to my TV, then fall asleep: The movie ends, the screen resizes for some silly reason, and the background is usually a windows explorer window, which is white, and effectively becomes a flashlight into the room where I just fell asleep.

I love Media Player Classic for just pausing at that last black frame of the video so it doesn't have to be disturbing my precious precious sleep.

if (playlist.count()==1) { justPauseAtTheEnd(); }

Just copy and paste that in there, please.
Thank you.