[vlc] VLC es incapaz de abrir el MRL 'dvd://D:\'. Ver el registro para más detalles.

FITB fitb at oeti.org
Wed Jun 2 13:02:00 CEST 2010

Dear Sirs,

The message I get says VLC is incapable of opening the MRL.'dvd://D:\'.

Should I just re-download the whole thing or can you help me with this? Your
help is much appreciated.

Cordially,

Doina Bird
Festival Internacional de Televisión de Barcelona
Aragón, 290-292, 5º
08009 Barcelona ESPAÑA
tel. 93 488 1914
fitb at oeti.org