[vlc] Bad support service for VLC...

Paulo Barata pbarata at infolink.com.br
Sat Jun 5 03:28:32 CEST 2010

To the VLC mailing list,

A a counterpoint to the uncourteous statements reproduced below,
I would like only to thank the VLC development team for such a good
piece of software. I have discovered VLC on the Internet about
two weeks ago, and it is already my program of choice for playing
videos. I think we can only hope (and be grateful) that the VLC
development team may continue making this software each time
better.

Paulo Barata
(Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)