[vlc] Bad support service for VLC...

kenneth krabat krabat at menneske.dk
Sat Jun 5 09:16:19 CEST 2010

to the VLC mailing list

Supporting the counterpoint to the statement at the bottom, which is
an obvious, but very ungracious display of ignorance about a
collaborative endeavour such as VLC, I ALSO wish to thank all of you,
who know code and care to work to assist so many, many people all over
the globe.

My own field is poetry and not even English, but here goes:

A given
may be given
but needs to be
    seen
to be

kenneth krabat
(Roskilde, Denmark)

Den 05/06/2010 kl. 03.28 skrev Paulo Barata:

> To the VLC mailing list,
>
> A a counterpoint to the uncourteous statements reproduced below,
> I would like only to thank the VLC development team for such a good
> piece of software. I have discovered VLC on the Internet about
> two weeks ago, and it is already my program of choice for playing
> videos. I think we can only hope (and be grateful) that the VLC
> development team may continue making this software each time
> better.
>
> Paulo Barata
> (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)
>
> ----------------------------
> >On Thu, Jun 03, 10 at 09:28 -0700, marcelo piwnica wrote:
>
> >Until today,in the moment I'm writing this mail I havent recieved
> >any answer of my previous one(date:28/04).Is this the kind of
> >support service you give to your users?.It seems that your service
> >is a lousy one.You act as irresponsible schoolboys instead of
> >acting as an organized company which I think is VIDEOLAN.Its quite
> >a pity.

cell: +45 2049 4468

youTube  |  mail  |  facebook  |  blog  |  LinkedIn  |  iTunes Podcast

(links can only be viewed in rich text format)