[vlc] Note to VLC Media Player tech support from Dr. Glenn Edward Roy in Rancho Santa Fe, California, USA

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Tue Jun 8 11:35:19 CEST 2010

В письме от Sun, 23 May 2010 13:34:33 +0400, Jean-Baptiste Kempf
<jb at videolan.org> сообщал:

>> Therefore, I would like to include your excellent "VLC media Player" on
>> a CD with the video file and have it play in an 'auto-run' mode.
> Use the VLC zip package and unzip it at the beginning of the CD and make
> autorun run the vlc.exe

disagree

this would try to update some files like plugins cache and fonts cache for
subtitles and probably some defautl settings placed into settings file

I'd suggest unzippin into temp folder on the HDD, running vlc from there
coupe of times, and then burning that folder onto CD/DVD

It works :-)

However, Media Player Classic Home Cinema works too :-)

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/